Effective as of 12/15/21
- What Information is Collected.
- Information You Provide to Us: We may collect any information you enter on our site, including name, email address, phone number, and mailing address, or that you give us by any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information to us, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features in cases where the services and features require that information.
- Automatic Information: When you visit a website, certain non-personal browsing information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit, may be disclosed automatically by your computer or device. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
- “Cookies”: When you visit our site, a “cookie” may be sent to your computer. Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Cookies allow the website to recognize your computer and may store user preferences. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
- How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used to send you property information as they become available according to your preferences. You may opt out of these mailings at any time by following the instructions to “unsubscribe” or “opt out” within the mailing.
We reserve the right to transfer your information in connection with the sale or other disposition of all or part of our business and/or assets, in the event of a bankruptcy, reorganization, insolvency, receivership or an assignment for the benefit of creditors. You expressly agree and consent to the use and/or transfer of your information with any of the above proceedings.
- How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission, unless said information is the subject of a valid subpoena or other court order..
Your access to some services and content on our site may be password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
- Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
- Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 13. This website is not directed or designed to attract children. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 without the permission of a parent or guardian. If you are under 13, you may use this website only with the consent and involvement of a parent or guardian.
- Do Not Track. Our websites currently do not recognize “do not track” requests fro Internet browsers and similar devices